English III involves the teaching of language, vocabulary and terminology related to the following subjects:
- Symptoms of Disease, Pain
- Treatments of Disease
- Diagnostic and symptomatic suffixes
- Drug discovery
- Using a pharmacology reference.
- comprehending texts related to above the medical topics
- using and understanding language and grammar (reading/writing/listening/speaking) in areas like: 'describing symptoms', 'a day at the pharmacy', 'lectures'
- understanding and correctly using Layman vs Medical terms and language
- correct use of verb tenses focused on texts related to 'describing symptoms', 'a day at the pharmacy', etc
- understanding the meaning, recognizing and using diagnostic and symptomatic suffixes
- understanding and using terms related to treatments of disease (eg. types of drugs)
- understanding and using terms and language related to 'immunity', 'drug discovery' and 'using a pharmacology reference'
Notes from eclass