1. University College “Cardenal Spinola” affiliated to the University of Seville / Spain, May 5th to 9th 2003
Title of presentation: ‘Developing Reading and Listening Skills within an ESP context”
2. State College of Education in Baden/Austria during the International Week April 11th to 16th 2005
Title of presentation:‘’ The Language awareness approach” and a workshop "Application of the LA in the English classroom."
3. Pedagogische Akademie Baden, Austria, Intensive programme EARL Ear and Language, March 20th to 31st, 2006
Title of Presentation: ‘’ Entwicklung von Sprachlernmodulen mit muttersprachlichen / Ear and Voice-Training –Systems”
4. University of Education in Baden/ Austria, during the International Week October 15th to 19th , 2007
Title of Presentation: “How has Greek influenced the English language?”
5. University College ‘ Cardenal Spinola” Seville/Spain, May 3rd to 7th 2010.
Title of Presentation: "Exploring English Language and Culture: Finding out more about British Culture and improving English language skills using authentic English in context"
6. Escola Superior de Educacao do Instituto Politecnico do Porto/Portugal , 22nd -26th April, 2013
Title of Presentation: "Evolution English –loan words: the mechanics of coinage”
7. Instituto Polytecnico do Lisboa/Portugal, 11th -17th May, 2014
Title of Presentation: “ You speak Greek, you just don’t Know it!” :Coining of English words from Greek
8. JAGIELLONIAN UNIVERSITY Institute of education, Poland , May 9th to 13th, 2016
Title of Presentation: " The Greeks have a word for it “