1. Universidad de Sevilla, Department of Primary Education, Sevil, Spain 3rd- 8th May , 2010
Title of Presentation: " Poetry Appreciation"
2. Pädagogische Hochschule , Salzburg, Austria 6-12 June, 2011
Titles of Presentations: a. "Poetry as an Art and Literary Form"
b. "Poetic Analysis and Explication"
3. Pädagogische Hochschule Salzburg , Austria Octobre 22nd – 29th, 2011
Title of Presentation : "A lesson in etymology: Using Greek and Latin roots to understand and develop English Academic Vocabulary "
4. Universita degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa, Department of Primary Education –Napoli, Italy 17-24 April, 2012
Titles of Presentations: a."Teaching Poetry Appreciation to children of Primary School"
b. "The Sound and Visual Form in Poetry"
c. "Types of Poetry"
d. "Reading Poetry"4.
5. Pädagogische Hochschule in Baden, Austria June 1st – 7th, 2013
Title of Presentation: ."Teaching Scientific Vocabulary through Greek and Latin roots: A focus on the morphological structure of words "
6. Kirchliche Pädagogische Hochschule in Vienna May 25th - June 1st , 2014
Titles of Presentations: a. "A lesson in etymology: The Greek and Latin roots of Academic Terms "
b. "The Myth of Europe and its Relevance Today"
c. "The Erasmus Connection"
7. The University of Zilina Slovakia in Zilina May 15th - 21st, 2016
Titles of Presentations: a. "Intercultural Communication"
b. "Vocabulary Building through Greek and Latin word parts"
8.The University of Zilina Slovakia in Zilina May 2017
Title of Presentation: "Applying Scientific Vocabulary Through Greek and Latin Roots"
9. Universita Per Stranieri Di Siena, Siena, Italy May 28th – June 2nd 2018
Title of Presentation: "Mastering Scientific Vocabulary Through Greek And Latin Roots: A focus on the morphological structure of words"