1. Universidad de Sevilla, Department of Primary Education, Sevil, Spain 3rd- 8th May , 2010
Title of Presentation: " Poetry Appreciation"
2. Pädagogische Hochschule , Salzburg, Austria 6-12 June, 2011
Titles of Presentations: a. "Poetry as an Art and Literary Form"
b. "Poetic Analysis and Explication"
3. Universita degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa, Department of Primary Education –Napoli, Italy 17-24 April, 2012
Titles of Presentations: a."Teaching Poetry Appreciation to children of Primary School"
b. "The Sound and Visual Form in Poetry"
c. "Types of Poetry"
d. "Reading Poetry"
4. Pädagogische Hochschule Salzburg , Austria Octobre 22nd – 29th, 2011
Title of Presentation : "A lesson in etymology: Using Greek and Latin roots to understand and develop English Academic Vocabulary "
5. Pädagogische Hochschule in Baden, Austria June 1st – 7th, 2013
Title of Presentation: ."Teaching Scientific Vocabulary through Greek and Latin roots: A focus on the morphological structure of words "
6. Kirchliche Pädagogische Hochschule in Vienna May 25th - June 1st , 2014
Titles of Presentations: a. "A lesson in etymology: The Greek and Latin roots of Academic Terms "
b. "The Myth of Europe and its Relevance Today"
c. "The Erasmus Connection"
7. The University of Zilina Slovakia in Zilina May 15th - 21st, 2016
Titles of Presentations: a. "Intercultural Communication"
b. "Vocabulary Building through Greek and Latin word parts"